On Jeopardy, we would call these questions “Pot Pourrie”
1. If you could ask Donald Trump one single question and get an absolutely straightforward honest answer, what would it be?
Hey, have you ever actually read a book, a real book, not Hustler magazine, from cover to cover?
2. What’s a common saying that annoys you?
Perception is reality. It is a common corporate leadership adage that just so annoys me.
3. What sequel was better than the original?
The Godfather Part II. There will be no room for discussion on this point.
4. Who was the last person you hugged? How long ago was that?
Nurse Lori about four weeks ago.
5. Who is the least problematic and universally beloved celebrity, in your opinion?