1. What thing should never be mentioned in a job interview?
That time when I was on that month-long coke binge and spent all my time jacking 7-111. I thought of it as effective project management of a process that had a good return on the dollar. Very few recruiters seemed to agree.
2. What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you?
I am cocky. Lord, it is so the opposite, and least inside my head.
3. What hobby/activity/anything would be a lot cooler if you added “but with fire” at the end?
Archery hunting. Venison on fire – comes to the table precooked.
4. What job is a bad idea to do from home?
Generally any of the surgical sciences and practices.
5. What is a weird food combination you really enjoy?