1. Would you rather have the unpredictability of live theatre or the predictability of a movie?
I do enjoy live theater and have become very complacent in having the entertainments just come to me on the glowing big box. I should take more advantage of the live theater in Denver – from the professional to the many university programs and even amateur productions. Last fall we saw an amazing production of the “All That Jazz” down in Castlerock performed by a high school troop that was better than most collegiate programs I have seen. The show was full of satisfying surprises.
2. Do you prefer the symphony and/or opera to a live band or the other way around?
I’ve never seen live opera. I do love a good live bluesy band. Live symphony can be hit or miss.
3. When you go to a museum, where do you head first?
At the Denver Art Museum, I get a lot of satisfaction from the pre-Columbian and Latin American art collection.
4. Would you prefer a pub crawl or a sampling of beer or wine in one restaurant?
Pub crawl. There is something to be said about the satisfaction of some day drinking from place to place to place.
5. When you visit a new place, what is the first thing you like to visit – something recommended by a travel agency/travel book or something recommended by a friend?
I like friend’s advice and ideas from the local alternative newspaper for ideas of where to go and what to do.