1. When someone tells you a ‘man walks into a bar’ joke, you picture the same bar each time- what does your bar look like?
The Popular Bar on Victory Way and Barclay in Craig. One of the great dive bars in America.
2. You walk to your street and see FBI, CDC, ARNG, CIA, APHIS, DEA, USFWS, NTSB, EPA, PETA, NOAA, FAA, ATF, FDA, MORS and NSA raiding your house. What do you do and what are your thoughts?
I do what one always does and I call Julie. Then I call up Fidelity and quickly liquidate a whole lot of funds. You will then recognize me as an ExPat. [I can’t fathom anything I have done that would escalate to this point but I am never in the mood to go through with any of this.]
3. You’re given $1500, but it must be used toward your hobby. What do you buy, and how does it help you progress?
Wow, that’s a lot of porn. But seriously – I think it would go to the purchase of a very nice top o’ the line Nikon Digital SLR.
4. What’s your “once a year” thing that you can’t miss?
Watching “Die Hard” on Christmas eve. (Or going to the Brewery Bar II for some green chili smothered relenos on MLK day. )
5. You are given unlimited money to produce a TV series adaptation of any movie/movie saga/video game/book. Which one would you choose and what would be your production decisions?
John Scalzi’s “Old Man’s War.”