1. Have you ever had a vacation ruined by the weather or did you just work around it?
I have had many holiday travel plans stymied by winter weather but it didnn’t ruin the vacation. I once took a very wet, very rainy roadtrip across most of Europe while sitting in the back of a Jeep CJ-7 with a leaky roof but I was just 23 or so years old and it was fun (it helped that the hatch back was full of German beer on ice.)
2. What small changes do you feel people could make to give the planet a fighting chance against global warming?
Give up beef and pork. The agri-industry has a terrible record of using waaaay too many resources and creating unnecessary gasses.
3. Are you adversely affect by the weather, such as SAD?
Nah. I was born and raised in a part of the country with very vicious winters that seemed to last forever and as a result it hasn’t phased me.
4. How is the weather where you are and have you seen drastic changes in it during your lifetime?
Rainy and freezing sleet today and bad, cold and wet fall so far. I’ll be curious to see how this winter plays out.
5. Do you think we can stop global warming or is it too late?
Probably a bit too late. Read “Eearth” by Bill McKibbbon. His premise is the game is over and time to make plans on how to exist in the new global climate economy.