1. Oil is found in the moon. What happens next?
Let the space wars begin! It would be China, Europe & the US in a bitter three way. Thankfully though, the moon us made of cheese.
2. A fuel-driven economy is no longer necessary – what would be the first thing to change in such a world where fuel concerns no longer matter?
Goodbye to all that money going to Israel and the middle east. And perhaps a gleaning of world peace.
3. If researchers revealed that it was too late to stop climate change and that we “should’ve turned the car off 20 years ago.”, what would be your reaction?
I ride a train, and I save water. I fill up gas about every 6 weeks. I’d probably be okay with no cars.
4. Crayola is launching a new brand of adult crayons, what are the new names for colors?
Penis Purple. Acne rose, Vomit.
5. What did you do today that would make Mr. Rogers proud?
Smiled and said hello to my bus riding neighbor.