1. What’s that thing you do that you just hate?
I think maybe hypnotherapy is the only solution. I am a nose picker, and I catch myself, and I have no clue I am doing it. It is a nervous tick after all these years and the root of almost everything that is wrong with me. If I can conquer this, I will conquer the world.
2. What’s that thing they do that you just adore?
Those weirdly fascinating Trump adorers who have never inclined to connect the dots between the things he says visa vie the things he does. (We are all doomed!)
3. When was the last time you were at the bottom of the well of sadness?
When my mother was deathly sick about 8 or 9 years ago, and I had just met with the death counseling doctor/pastor who works at the Anschutz Medical Center. Driving home down I 25 with tears streaming down my face as I was shouting out loud – “No, I can’t lose you too, it is too early for you to go!” (spoiler – June lived, and I spent the weekend with her, and she has some much energy and love of life she is frankly exhausting for a 78-year-old.)
4. What was it that made you the happiest you have ever been?
Maybe getting my green bike from the Gambles store with the sissy bar on the back and big handles upfront. I loved that thing. I think I left it behind a car – it got rolled over backing out in a prescient recreation of a Brady Bunch episode.
5. You get to recreate the memory of an event in the past – which one needs the big edit button?
The day Gary Nall got the cancer – yep, that’s the one.