1. What is your favorite place?
Growing up as a kid, we used to hang out a lot in the forest north of town on Black Mountain and Freman reservoir. There is a little cut-out area up there a few miles west of the lake that is so pretty and peaceful with lots of wildflowers and Colorado columbines growing and isolated. One of my favorite places.
2. What is your favorite place in your home?
My super comfy, new, adjustable bed. I think I could go full-on Brian Wilson in that thing and just stay in bed for a year and be happy.
3. Would you most want to live in a city, a suburb or the country?
I was raised in a small town and had a lot of country/rural exposure. Except for traffic, I prefer city living.
4. What is special about the town you live in?
Denver, baby. Mountains, plains. Snow, sunshine. It has it all.
5. How much time do you spend in nature?
Not enough. In fact of the last few years nearly none. Shame on me.