1. What bad film could be made into a great film if it were to be remade?
Mitchell! (A Mystery Science Theater 3K film) with Jo Don Baker) It could be refilmed with George Clooney or Daniel Craig and made into a decent detective thriller.
2. Probably asked and answered, but, what is the absolute worst movie of all time? [defend]
Referencing above, take some time, go online and try, just try and watch the original, unedited version of “Manos, Hands of Fate.” Just awful.
3. Conversely, the absolute best, bar none? [defend]
Casablanca. A nearly perfect film, shot for shot, scene for scene.
4. What makes a better movie adaptation: a Nonfiction story or book or a novel to film?
The subject matter is not important – it is the film director and art director and some savvy editing that can take a film from “Okay” to “Great.”
5. Off to youtube – whats a good ‘Tube post/link/scene from a movie that brings back the whole film so you don’t need to rewatch it?
John Wayne’s introductory scene in “Big Jake”