1. What “old person” things do you do?
I go to bed early. On Sunday mornings I listen to my favorite radio show and do the New York Times Crossword puzzle.
2. What is one simple thing that you still can’t do?
My handwriting is still pretty dismal and I am incapable of doing most division in my head.
3. What is a lesson you only had to learn once? What’s the story behind it?
Be careful when taking a new job to listen to the voice in the back of your head and not take the job.
4. What is one random act of kindness a stranger did for you?
Well, there was that blow job in Geneva, but I will save that for another time. (She thought I was Canadian.)
5. What was the nicest thing you’ve done yesterday?
I gave up my seat on the light rail to an older gentleman who seemed in pain and harried at the thought of standing holding to the rail during the trip.