1. What’s a sketchy cheap buy which ended up being one of your best purchases.
Well, this is a very recent purchase On Amazon Prime Day in July, sight unseen, I bought a queen-sized bed mattress, for less than $250.00. I haven’t slept better in years.
2. What car would you buy from any era if you had 20k bucks?
I have always had a love/lust affair from one of those super lush Bugattis from around the 1920s.
3. You have won $100,000,000 in a Lottery, Only Catch is you can ONLY buy things that start with Your First Name Initial, What are you buying?
R – should be pretty simple. hmm. The Rocky Mountains?
4. You would be rich if you had a dollar for every time what?
This is unfortunate to admit, but hardly a secret. Picking my nose. I’d be a trillionaire.
5. What is your go-to phrase to low-key piss someone else off?
I stole this from Jim Ward from The Stephanie Miller Show, but it is perfect. “It’s not patronizing, it’s condescending – there’s a difference.”