1. If you get to have a third arm and got to choose its placement, where would you put it on your body?
Right under my left arm post pit. Imagine the joy of having grocery bags in those hands and easily use the right hand to insert keys into the door and open it. You could drive and also be able to turn the page on the book your reading (I am assuming in a world where extra arms are added on, we also have figured out self-driving to the extent that driving and reading is a possibility. )
2. You get to pick one superpower to just one of your friends. What do you pick?
Well sure. My sister would have the power to instantly zap into the house foods to eat. I am always asking her to whip up something really ridiculous and expensive and time-consuming and with such powers, she could put my annoying request to rest and we would eat well.
3. If you could choose a movie from your youth or past and fill it with CGI and 3D what film would you pick?
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It cries out for some modern tech to really sell it.
4. What book/movie world would you want to live in and why?
It is kind of cliche as that is what the entire series is about – but I would pick the Jasper Fforde Tuesday Next books.
5. You’re walking down the street, and look up to a see a man being carried off by a very large bird. What do you do?
It’s over. It is now the time of cats and dogs falling from the sky. Carrion beasts pillaging the villages. I would restart smoking and go back to drinking scotch and maybe take on opioids. The end is neigh.