1. How do you take your tea?
Iced, Iced, Baby. I really enjoy a good, cold iced tea. Fresh brewed if possible. Oddly, it is considered an abomination to all of mankind in England and Germany and to I guess a larger degree most of the world. It is pretty much a very American thing.
2. God passes you the aux cord and lets you put on a song for the entire world to listen to. Which song will you play?
Due to the influence of my good friend Rev. Ed – I suggest the Whitney Houston stunner “I Wanna Dance With Somebody.” Perhaps such a song would bring on world peace.
3. What simple task are you surprisingly bad at?
Handwriting, with spelling a close second. I have always had bad handwriting going back to special education tutoring in school in hopes of making it somewhat legible. When it comes to spelling, I used to be a great speller, but over the years, due to auto correct on phone apps and word processors, my spelling has declined because I don’t have to rely on the intricate rules that I had at one time mastered.
4. What are you STILL mad about?
November 9, 2018. The dumbfounding election of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States. I still can’t wrap my head around the reality of this.
5. Dated: What’s the best music video you’ve ever seen?
Aha – Take on Me. A strong second – Michael Jackson – Thriller.