1. What’s a huge waste of money that people are still paying for in 2019?
Probably paying for a full cable package. But it is so convenient. I am certain though that paying ala carte for each package/service channel you want is probably about the same or more. Someone run the numbers on this, would ya?
2. What’s something only assholes buy?
Really, really huge pickups for daily, commuter urban driving. Jeez. If you don’t live out in the sticks, if you are not out on the back 40 poking dogies, if you aren’t hauling big trailers or transporting big pieces of equipment then you don’t need that F350 club cab with dually wheels.
3. What’s something someone could do or say in the US that scream “I’m from Europe”?
You prefer hot tea to coffee. What is wrong with you? Wait, better yet – you don’t like iced tea and think it is kinda gross. Europeans, I have discovered, don’t understand the sheer refreshment of iced tea.
4. Who was the dumbest person you ever met? How did you know?
Well, this will be difficult to pin down. I graduated fro Fetal Alcohol High School there were a number of challenged folks there. Probably one of the Voloshins.
5. What’s a dumb rule or law in your city or at your work?
Maybe not a dumb law but poor use of technology – stoplight traffic control cameras. Heads up folk, Greenwood Village, Colo uses them to significantly contribute to their village coffers through aggressive fines. My bitter rants is now over.