Quick right off the top of my head. (I am sure more will come to me and this will be amended)
1. What were 5 great things about the 1970s?
- Morning television cartoons;
- The Six Million Dollar Man
- Cub Scouts
- My Dad’s Jeepster Commando
2. What were 5 great things about the 1980s?
- Driver’s license
- The Empire Strikes Back
- Army service
- Apple Macintosh SE
- Hugh School Graduation
3. What were 5 great things about the 1990s?
- College graduation
- Moving to Denver
- Working as a reporter
- Caution, Slow Children At Play
- Slim Cessna shows
4. What were 5 great things about the 2000s?
- Y2K didn’t happen. (Remember when that was a thing?)
- The digital revolution (does anyone even use CDs or cassette anymore? Rember DVDs and VHS?)
- The Sopranos
5. What were 5 great things about the 2010s?
- Kentucky Derby Trip
- Surviving the heart attack
- Spotify (All the Grateful Dead Dick’s Picks? That is now one huge rando playlist, kiddos.)
- And most recently, Letterkenny (It’s on Hulu, go forth and find it – it is extraordinary. No spoilers but lots of hockey and Canadian jokes.)