1. Do you make up a meal/menu plan for the coming week?
Nah. I usually just wing it. I eat pretty simply during the week – eggs and toast for breakfast. Usually, a small salad or cottage cheese with a dill pickle on the side – and may snack on my infamous seitan loaf that is close to summer sausage in my non-expert opinion.
2. Do you make up a grocery shopping list and stick to it when shopping?
3. What’s that one thing that you always buy – a go-to product you but, but never write down on a list?
Those little yellow tomatoes, I think they are called “Cherubs” or something like that. I snack on those all day long.
4. Is there anything that you always think you are out of and come home with it to discover you already have a year’s supply on hand?
Nothing specific but usually something in the spice cabinet. My sister says I have too much “Mrs. Dash” in the spice cupboard.
5. Do you get your groceries delivered?
No, that would be a disaster. I would never leave the house.