1. If you could only listen to 5 musicians for the rest of your life, who would they be?
Well, I have already ranted on not liking The Doors and I guess Ryan Adams is off the list now. So let’s see. Springsteen, The Beatles, The Rollingstones, Tom Petty, and Perry Como (Just the Christmas stuff)
2. If you could only read 5 books for the rest of your life, who would they be?
Moby-Dick, Huckleberry Finn, Fire In August, The Book of Lists, Cryptonomicon
3. If you could only have 5 childhood memories to recall for the rest of your life, who would they be?
Hanging out in Grandpa Nall’s shed out back. Riding around in Dad’s Jeep hunting on Great Divide. Christmas Eve while a high school freshman (I think that was the year.) Doing one of the college radio morning shows, and my first promotion in the army
4. If you could only eat 5 things for the rest of your life, who would they be?
Avocados, Romaine lettuce, raspberries, my homemade seitan loaf thingy I have created, and pistachios
5. If you could only have five words to describe the world today what would they be?
Preening president protesting processes perhaps purposely