1. Do you have an automobile lifehack?
Spend the money on good windshield wipers and replace them often. There is nothing worse than going 60 miles per hour over Vail pass in a snowstorm and those babies start acting up and doing a crappy job.
2. Do you have a great kitchen lifehack?
Keep your knives very sharp and run them across a knife sharpener/honer before using – every time. You’ll thank me in the end.
3. Do you have a great bathroom/shower lifehack?
I have saved up about 14 prescription bottles and labeled them for am/pm for each day of the week and then use them for daily prescriptions and vitamins and such so I don’t forget to take them.
4. Do you have a great computer/entertainment lifehack
Go with Linux. Trust me – you really will not miss Apple or Microsoft. This way your computer is cheaper and no one is watching your every move while you work. I am taking to you Cortana and also you, Siri.
5. What is your life change lifehack that everyone must know?
Imagine the worst that can happen for any given circumstance. If you can live with it, then don’t stress and manage through it. If you can’t, then take an action.