1. What’s the weirdest place you have ever slept?
I’ve slept in a snow cave while a young teenager in Boy Scouts. I’ve also gotten lost in Stuttgart on a bit of a beer-soaked binge and road a train going the wrong way so at the end of the line I got off the train and slept under a bench in a park. Not my proudest moment but I was a young GI having a night on the town.
2. What’s the worst place you ever slept?
An army barracks that is just like you see in the movies – a big huge room of bunk beds and 30 folks all sleeping at the same time. Not a comfy sleep.
3. What/where is the best night sleep you have ever had?
Clean sheet night in my big old bed. It’s quite comfy but I think I may have far too many pillows.
4. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
I’m a morning person. I tend to fade quite early and am known to be in bed by 9:30 or 10 pm.
5. What is one little noise that will always wake you up?
I have a lot of grey noise in my room – a humidifier and an air purifier so I don’t hear lots of things (I have slept through fire alarms.) But in my apartment building, I wake up to footsteps in the wee hours of the night from upstairs. But I usually quickly go back to sleep.