1. If you were an alien visiting Earth where would you visit first
Wow, I get to play a role of an alien visiting Earth! Cool. Where would I go? From space, there are all these areas of large densities of light – visiting one of those, perhaps one of the densely populated areas in Asia, probably South Korea which looked at from space is very lit up.
2. How would you get here and how long would it take?
Well, I am an alien in space – I suppose I can now invent whatever kind of transportation conveyance that I want – I would fly down in a UFO that looks mysteriously a lot like the flying car used on the Jetsons.
3. What would you do or say when you got here?
I would attempt to understand the reason for all of the glowing orbs.
4. What would be your best judgment about Earth and what would be your worst judgment about Earth?
We tend to ignore the ocean. There is only so much land – but these creatures exist above all this water. What is down there that is so scary.
5. What would you look like?
See the picture above.