1. What are some modern “conveniences” that are just cash grabs by manufacturers?
Those Keurig coffee pods. They are pricey for what they are and full of landfill filling plastic. (Yes, I guiltily have a Keurig, but I use fresh home roasted coffee in a reusable stainless steel pod.)
2. What product marketing definitely has a subliminal message?
3. What products do you never cheap out on?
Knives and shoes. (Life Tip: The better the shoe (and 100% cotton socks) will help ensure you don’t have stinky feet.)
4. What websites don’t you go to anymore?
5. What is the most fucked up thing you have found in a bathroom?
Hmm. This would imply I snoop in other folks bathrooms. Well, I would never. (Although, everyone does this.) I found some pot edibles in my parent’s fridge during one visit over the holidays. Later I brought it up and apparently it helps mom sleep and Jim uses it to ease pain associated with some cancer. So what was weird at first totally makes sense now.