1. What was the biggest, bestest ever day of your life?
I was particularly proud of graduating college but I think the biggest, bestest day was successfully making it through basic training. I was never (still) the most athletic type of guy and Basic Training was really tough and graduating was one of my biggest days.
2. What was the worsted, terrible baddest day of your life?
That day, that dark, dark day when my father died. Those were some tough three weeks as he lied in hospice and the final day was the worst.
3. If your life was recorded in “A Day in the Life of” what is one thing folks would be surprised to discover?
Wow, you drink an awful lot of coffee!” (Probably not a revelation but yeah, I am deep into the caffeine, dosed into my veins all day long.)
4. If you could expunge the record – what is the record?
I am a pretty boring guy, not a lot out there that I am immensely ashamed or secretive about. I have kept this blog for nearly 15 years and not a lot I haven’t shared already. If there is a secret record that ought to be expunged it would be my internet browsing history stored in the cloud somewhere and silently judging me.
5. What does everyone “just know”?
I wish this was easy – something like “Don’t step into traffic” but as we experience the dumbing down of society – the list of things that every member of society just knows is a quickly diminishing list. So, to end the stalling on answering this: Everyone just knows that you need to wear a coat and gloves in a blizzard.