1. What’s the stupidest thing someone has argued with you about?
Jesus and Dinosaurs walked the Earth at the same time. I had an employee that seriously believed this and there was nothing anyone could do to convince her otherwise. The premise is ridiculous on its face and easily disproven with facts and science but …
2. What’s the dumbest thing you believed as a child?
Holland and The Netherlands were different places. (In all honesty, it wasn’t until I was in my 20s that my dyslexic mind actually figured it all out – and that is after living in Europe for nearly three years.)
3. How do you deal with a person who is full of confidence but knows nothing (basically a stupid person)?
Generally, I just avoid them. I don’t have a lot of patience for stupid people.
4. What is the dumbest thing you have purchased that has turned out to be useful?
This phone headset thing.
I bought it as a silly joke but most modern cell phones are quite difficult to talk on the phone for a long period. With this beauty, you can cradle the phone between your neck and shoulder and talk quite comfortably. Works great for those talks with mother.
5. What’s the dumbest thing you did as a teenager?
I was a pretty dumb and reckless kid. Probably some excursions involving M60s and blowing things up. I am quite clumsy and the fact that I made it to adulthood with all my limbs and digits is quite surprising.