1. How can you spot someone isn’t a local?
They’ve never been to Casa Bonita and they don’t understand the importance of adding green chili to everything.
2. When did you have the most difficult time staying professional?
I have had some folks who have worked for me in the past who have a knack for pushing my buttons and getting on my last nerve so quickly that anytime I approached them about an issue I had to stop and count to 10 for a second before I continued speaking because my first inclination was to just call them out for the zany idiot they are, in front of most of the department where we worked.
3. What song do you most want to hear on your deathbed?
“Souls of the Departed” by Springsteen. Followed by some NOLA Dixieland music.
4. What is the scariest thing that has woken you up in the middle of the night?
Chest pains and unable to breath. By now, you know the story.
5. What old person things do you do?
I am constantly adjusting the window shutters to bring in the exact amount of light while still ensuring privacy. That and I go to bed early.