1. Lot’s of death and bad news this week. What’s something good that happened this week?
I’ll take an easy shot and say that the Capitals winning the Stanley Cup was some good news for the week.
2. It’s a good day when . . .
There is lot’s of fresh coffee and lots of ice in the fridge.
3. What’s the best feeling you have ever felt?
Landing at Stapleton airport on my return home from the Army and seeing my family waiting for me at the gate.
4. What cheap (< $20) guilty pleasure can turn a bad day into a good day?
A hot slice of pizza.
5. Do you have a best “Dad” joke?
Q: Why don’t you ever see any elephants hiding in trees?
A: Because they are really good at it.