1. What is the TL;DR of your favorite book?
The whale is an allegory for the elusiveness of the meaning of life, just outside of Ahab’s reach.
2. Do you listen to Audiobooks? If so, why?
No. I have tried but I can’t get hooked into the narrative.
3. Who should definitely NOT be narrating children’s books?
Kevin Spacey – with what we know now, it would be just too weird.
4. What would be some good books for a 12 or 13-year-old boy could pick up and then learn to love to read?
Harry Potter of course. And maybe some solid science fiction, like “Ender’s Game.”
5. What’s the most disturbing book you’ve ever read?
The Painted Bird by Jerzy Kosinski. There is a terrifying rape scene that unfortunately stays with you for a while after you read it.