1. Do you mostly prepare your meals at home or do you eat out more?
I have gotten into the habit of cooking at home – saving money and far, far healthier. I eat out on weekends quite a bit.
2. Is there a time of day when you are more likely to buy food already prepared?
Weekends at brunch.
3. What is your average weekly grocery bill (for how many people)? What is your total restaurant/fast food bill for an average week?
About $150.00 or so a month for me, but I haven’t really budgeted it out.
4. What is your favorite meal to prepare at home?
I have taken up crafting some yummy artisan pizzas based on Jim Lahey’s “My Pizza” cookbook. It is a slow ferment no-knead dough and the trick is cooking it under the broiler in a preheated 500 degree oven. Quite delicious.
5. What is your favorite meal to order in a restaurant?
Lox and bagels with a smear of cream cheese.