1. Where did you go the last time you took an airplane ride?
To beautiful and scenic Hampden Roads and the historic Chesapeake Bay.
2. Are you a nervous flyer or a comfortable flyer?
I love flying. It may be too early to quote Louie CK, but as he says – “We are in the air! We are actually flying in the fucking air!” What is not to love.
3. Window seat or aisle seat?
Window all the way. I dig watching it all go by and watching the takeoffs and landings from the window.
4. What is the worst experience you’ve had flying?
Flying from Denver to Hayden on the old Rocky Mountain Airways (“Rocky Mountain Scareways”) Old propeller planes that could barely get to 18,000 or so thousand feet that felt like you were touching the mountain tops and tons of uncomfortable turbulence. I also had some frightening flights on some army helicopters but those were pleasure trips and the pilot was trying to scare me.
5. What is the best experience you’ve had flying?
Flying to Europe on Lufthansa in my army dress uniform. I got bumped to the front row in first class and crossing the ocean was never so comfortable.