1. What foods are just delivery systems for other foods?
Almond milk. Its main job is to give me morning cereal. Also rice – its main job is to give me sushi
2. What’s your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Gin & Tonic :
1 & 1/2 ounces of Gin
A cocktail glass filled with ice
one slice of lime
top with tonic (I prefer Q but I usually use Sodastream diet tonic cuz it’s so much cheaper.)
Next step: World peace.
3. What’s a food that tastes better when it’s a little burnt?
Oven broiled, heavily buttered Texas Toast
4. How do you subtly fuck with people for your own enjoyment?
I like to use lots of big fancy “New York Times Crossword Puzzle” words when talking to co-workers. They are often vocabulary mystified.
5. What is the scariest, most terrifying thing that actually exists?
Thermo-Nuclear missiles. (Do yourself a favor and go read up on Richard Feinman. He will set you straight on how bad these things are in the modern age. Hiroshima is nothing compared to what they can do now.)