1. What’s your most recent earworm stuck in your noggin?
I have some old soft rock ditty “You Are The Woman” by Denver’s own Firefall stuck in my head and I don’t know the words very well at all. But, hey. It it has some sweet Rock Flute ™.
2. What’s your newest favorite band/performer?
Spotify has turned me on to an Edmonton, Ont rapper named Cadence Weapon – and I jam to him a lot lately. (Who knew I had the hip hops in me?)
3. Spotify/Pandora/Tidal/Radio – where do the tunes come from?
During the day I generally bounce between SiriusXM and Spotity put I keep Pandora loaded because I have a couple of great playlists curated over there, but I am drifting away from Pandora over time. Tidal looks promising (loseless streaming music) but it is pricey, so I will pass – sorry Jay-Z.
4. Do you have a favorite live performance found on the You Tubes?
There are lots of late night television live performances. It is fun to search for Letterman and then add a band/performer and you will usually find a great performance.
5. Have you ever written a song?
Not full fledged song. I barely remember how to ready music.