1. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
I have a handle full of movie “rewatchables” Probably a three-way tie between “The Big Lebowski,” “Casablanca,” and “The Hunt for Red October.”
2. Replace a word in a movie title with “fuck”, what’s the movie about now?
“Pulp Fiction” is now “Pulp Fuck” and is a romp through the world of 1950s snuff porn.
3. Which minor character do you wish had their own spinoff?
Pheobe Buffay – kind of a less innocent Mary Tyler Moore – in fact, that would be even greater. Put Pheobe in a small midwestern town and watch as the townspeople react to her outrageous backstory.
4. What is the biggest movie plot-hole you have ever seen?
I think it was on “The Big Bang Theory” when someone explained to Sheldon Cooper that if Indiana Jones had never left his professor job at the university, the plot of the movie would have ended the same way and he had no real effect on any of the outcomes. That was a pretty great realization.
5. What movie made you most paranoid after watching it?
“Enemy of the State with Will Smith and Gene Hackman. Solid, paranoid “it could happen” thriller