1. What is your laundry basket like?
Now, after a week’s worth of continuous laundry chores, the basket is nearly empty. Thanks Mom!
2. What in your life is threatening to go to hell in a handbasket?
My heart (that is a sick joke. After last week’s events, the heart is a mend.) Yesterday I hauled about 13 trash bags of books down to the thrift store – they are a go as well. Jettisoning cargo in the Spring cleaning spree.
3. What was the occasion for your receiving your last gift basket, and what was in it?
I haven’t received a gift basket in years.
4. When could you last have been described as a basket case?
After most very stressful days at work, while trying to juggle a myriad of tasks, responsibilities and assignments, I have been known to be a bit of a basket case.
5. Howâ€™s your bread basket?
Getting smaller every day. Two weeks on a low carb, low fat diet is starting to make a difference.