1. What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
Crab legs. So yummy but a real pain in the ass to get out of the shells. But oh, the butter. I am hungry thinking about it.
2. What’s the easiest meal you know how to cook?
Basted fried eggs and toast for breakfast. From refrigerator to table in about 3 minutes. So easy.
3. What is the most difficult meal you have prepared?
I tried creating an authentic Indian curry base and it took hours to cook everything down.
4. What food or drink can you almost not comprehend other people actually like?
Having been basically meat free (with a few seafood and fish exceptions) I can see myself returning to most meats – I shudder at the thought of chicken wings and chicken thighs.
5. What is the “white chocolate is not real chocolate” of other foods?
Imitation Crabmeat – usually white fish or a blend of white fish and crab – still good but not what it pretends to be.