1. What’s the funniest name you’ve heard someone call an object when they couldn’t remember its actual name?
I had an Army Sargent who coined the term “Thing-a-ma-shit” I truly like that word.
2. What is the funniest movie you have ever watched?
I remember as a child laughing with tears rolling down my face at “Snowball Express” The first time I watched “The Tin Man” it was hilarious.
But funniest movie for me all time? “A Night At The Opera” by the Marx Brothers.
3. What is the funniest lie to tell kids?
The tooth fairy is a hilarious and gruesome concept.
4. What is the best/funniest recurring joke in a TV series?
Favorite: Troy and Abed in the Morning from the closing credits on “Community. ” Runner up: Murphy Brown’s house that was never finished being painted – and her revolving cast of receptionists usually played by someone famous in a cameo.
5. What’s your funniest “I’ve made a huge mistake” moment while cooking?
The now famous in the Nall family – 7 heads of garlic Texas chili. That winter in Gunnison, I was never visited by vampires.