1. What’s the dumbest thing you ever cried over?
Getting a job layoff. There have been a couple in my career and each time, I have landed on my feet, but at the time it is quite emotional and tends to shed a tear.
2. What is the hardest you can ever remember laughing?
I have surrounded myself with lots of funny, funny friends but my answer would be times in college with my friends in the improv troop.
3. When was the last time you cried?
I am a pretty emotional guy and can cry at a good manipulative commercial. It was probably something like that.
4. What is your emotional rescue?
When I need to get focused and reset, I go to “Rosalita” – a live version by Springsteen.
5. Describe a new emotion you have just invented?
ennui mixed with schadenfreude – Ill call it muffined up.