1. What isn’t nearly as dangerous as people think?
Generally available fireworks. It’s simple, wet down the lawn and don’t aim them at your eye.
2. What flaws do people often brag about?
Dating, bedding prowess. Sleeping with the entire town is not a strong character trait.
3. What is the loudest thing you’ve managed to sleep through?
I keep a lot of white noise going in my bedroom. A fan, humidifier and air purifier. But across the way outside there is an oxygen supply place and each morning they fill/empty their big truck tanks and I can usually hear it if I am still in bed around 8 am.
4. What’s the cringiest thing you’ve ever seen a person do in public?
In college, at timbers, this one kid was trying to impress his date and pulled his penis out under the table and coaxed her to look and touch Probably worse than unsolicited dick picks.
5. What’s the dumbest thing you believed as a child?
Mr. Moose on Captain Kangaroo was real. (Although I was okay with the fact that Rabbit was a puppet.)