1. What is the weirdest thing you’ve seen while in traffic?
On a monthly commute from Gunnison to Grand Junction for the army reserves and a stay with grandma, I found myself a couple of time behind a car where the driver had a magazine place on his steering wheel and he was getting a bit of reading done on the commute. This was before the rise of the internet and the advent of the cellphone – this was old school texting and driving
2. Add ‘ing’ to the end of a movie title, what is the movie about now?
Raiders of the Lost Arking about a search for a missing welder.
3. What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?
We now have an Attorney General named Beauregard. It would be funny if he wasn’t scary.
4. What is something that you absolutely hate waiting for?
Getting stuck in a drive thru line that is taking too long because the computer has crashed or they can’t take a credit card and you are trapped in the line and go forward, backward or get out of the line.
5. What game did you have an unhealthy addiction with at one point?
“2048” Google – it is family safe but you will never be same afterward. The next 3 or 4 months of your life will be lost.