1. What’s a casual saying that got so popular because it was said in a movie?
The first thing that comes to mind is from Schwarzenegger – “Asta La Vista, Baby
2. What movie should never have been made?
Pirates of the Carribean number 4 and 5. No one needs more movies based on an amusement park ride.
3. What book/play should be made into a movie?
It would be interesting to see someone try to make “The Sellout” into a film. It won the Booker prize last year and is quite offensive, profane and has more than a bit of some racially biting satire.
4. What movie utilized a song to its fullest potential?
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
5. If you were a Gotham villain, how would you piss off Batman?
The scab picker terrifies the city with his pickin’s and Batman must stop him with “Bat Bandages.”