1. What should be optional instead of required?
For no particular reason, I think of some really crazy HOA rules (I don’t even belong to an HOA, but the horror stories are stuff of legend.) Things like required trash can models or the color of your house, etc. . . it should always be optional.
2. What is a word or phrase that instantly makes your cringe?
Irregardless. I know it is an ancient word and listed in the dictuionary, but it is wholly unnecessary and often even miss used. The word is Regardless, that is all that is needed.
3. What two professions should never be combined?
Dentist and auto body technician. That, sir, is the wrong jackhammer for the job.
4. What song is currently on loop in your head?
“He’s so vain” by Carly Simon. And worse yet, I don’t have all the words in my mind, so not only endless loop but generally just the part of the chorus that I know.
5. What’s your theory on how the moon was formed?
When Trump looked up at the empty sky, he created the moon out of strands of his hair. Tossed into the wind on a wish and a prayer – we all now look at it and can’t stop thinking of the 45th resident of the Whitehouse.