1. Do you like traveling or are you counting the minutes until the transporter is perfected?
Yes, but saying that I rarely do it. I agree with the premise of the question – if the transporter were ever invented, I would certainly be inclined to lots more instant travel.
2. If you could visit any country in the world right now, where would you go?
I want to go to either Finland (for no reason I can really call upon, perhaps the amazing scenery) and/or Tokyo, Japan, because that place is just so darn weird.
3. What is your favorite form of travel?
I love driving and I am a very patient driving. I also like flying and in a weird way, I also like airports, which is odd because they aren’t really created to be enjoyed so much as utilitarian.
4. What is the longest vacation/holiday that you’ve ever been on?
As a child, we took a weeklong drive across the midwest to see some friends in Minnesota. As a grown up, it was probably a four-day trip I took to the coast of Spain while I was stationed in Germany.
5. Would you travel for a living?
I thought about it and I have taken a few business trips but I think the luster would be gone if I had to do it a lot. I have a friend who travels almost every week and watching her comings and goings on Facebook is exhausting.